Foxfire SB-40™ Repellent is a single-component, penetrating solvent-based 40% silane water repellent designed for use on most above-grade concrete and masonry substrates. Foxfire SB-40™ is unlike conventional solvent-based 40% silane repellents, which traditionally contain high-levels of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). Foxfire SB-40™ is the only commercially available, 0-VOC repellent of its kind and exceeds all federal VOC regulations. Foxfire SB-40 also exceeds all performance standards of AASHTO-T-259/260 and NCHRP Report 244 –Series II.
Foxfire SB-40™ Is suitable for use on new, aged and green concrete as well as on brick and masonry. Typical uses include but are not limited to: Parking Decks, bridge decks, sidewalks, ramps, parking lots, building facades, driveways, highway barriers, parapets, precast concrete structures, seawalls, retaining walls, and more.
DRY TIME: Dry to touch in 4 to 6 hours depending upon temperature and humidity.
COVERAGE: Coverage rate is intended for estimating purposes only. Test patterns should be performed to determine best approach and estimated coverage.
Cured concrete and masonry: 150 – 250 sq. ft. /gal
Cured concrete: Rough Slab Finish: 50 – 150 sq ft/gal
Cured concrete: dense and smooth finish: 150 – 250 sq ft/gal L) pails.
PACKAGING: 55-gal (208 L) drums and in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.
• The only commercially available, 0-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) solvent-based, 40% silane repellent
• Environmentally friendly compared to conventional solvent-based silanes
• Greatly reduces moisture, chloride and airborne contaminant intrusion into concrete and masonry substrates.
• Offers a high-degree of protection against rebar corrosion, freeze-thaw damage and alkali attack.
• Penetrating treatment will not change appearance of substrate or change the surface profile.
• Mildew and Fungus Resistant.
• Non film-forming. 100% water-vapor permeable.